Homophones for clabbered, clapboard

clabbered / clapboard ['klæbǝrd] 

clabbered – adj. & v. - adj. – curdled, having large lumps and thin liquid (curds and whey) used especially of milk or cream; v. simple past of clabber - curdled

clapboard – n. – 1. a series of horizontal boards used for external siding with the upper board covering the top of the lower board; 2. board used for wainscotting and staves; 3. a hinged board used at the beginning of filming a take to facilitate editing